Friday, August 1, 2008

Old dogs CAN learn new tricks!!!

SO... You are frustrated clicking on the same blogs every day only to read the same old post that has been there for 3000 years? (ahem...Karen)
I have FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!
Go to http://www.google.com/reader/
And sign up and subscribe to an RSS feed. Yup... it is awesome, easy and works Marvelous.
Or check out http://www.problogger.net/what-is-rss/
For more info on what RSS is and other sources to set up one.
meanwhile... I have a new post below called "Picnic at Picnic rocks" you probably didn't know about because you dont have an RSS feed! read and comment! Thanks!!!!!

10 comments:

Hannah said...

what the?

Bethany said...

sweet! It's about time blogger got something like this! seriously, cuz they are way behind the times. It's a pain in the bum having to go to everyone's sites. So thanks mom. you're the chiz :-D

Joni Scott said...

They're still working on getting rss feed in the columns. This is like a special site. You can use it for any web site

Anonymous said...

you are so technologically advanced. I'm so impressed

Anonymous said...

I'm REALLY out of the technology loop. I might just have to set up a blog.....we'll see.
Lisa

Bethany said...

ok, I have to take some of what I said back. I can't see the comments on Reader. It'll show me people's updates, but no comments. So basically, I kinda still have to go to people's sites.

Joni Scott said...

I am no longer the chiz? Darn.

Bethany said...

uh....basically.
Sorry.
so now the question is, who IS?

Unknown said...

Joni - hi from Rhonda (Greig) Wentworth- I left a comment on your other posting but am not familiar enough to correctly navigate these sites correctly. Would love to get in touch with you and chat. Please email me at rhondawentworth@gmail.com when you can - thanks!!!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Hey I just noticed I was singled out on the blog.. ooops.. Yes, I have been neglecting my blogging duties.. I will work on improving that situation!