Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picnic at Picnic Rocks

At last! Weather almost worthy of a picnic at the Beach. We visited a spot along the lake appropriatley titled "picnic rocks" where we munched on Brats and hotdogs and featuring Zachs famous Tuna salad:


Luke, as always, kept the music flowing
Drew and neighbor Jake bravely swam in Lake Superiors frigid waters:
Drew and Joel were also interviewed by Channel 6 news! Wow! I have a video of Joel being interviewed, but in the interest of time and so many other pictures I don't have it here. It IS Tivo'd, however. News at 11!
Grace Josh and thier wonder-baby Zuri gabbed about youth ministry with friends while wading:
Then began the beach burials. First Hosanna:
Then Joel:
Renee wanted to get on it. The sand was warm, after all, and she was weary from chasing sea gulls

But, uh? Hannah? Isn't this a bit much?

Good thing Renee read the part of the Bible about forgiveness


5 comments:

Bethany said...

haha! oh my goodness! I can't believe renee let herself be buried like that! too funny.

I miss lakes. :-(

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day with family!!!
I also agree with Bethany- I can't believe Renee let them bury her in the sand.
Lisa

Joni Scott said...

She actually enjoyed it and was falling asleep.

Hannah said...

You stole my pictures.
But you told it rather well anyway. :D

But oh, should I be commenting? Since I never go on? or should i maintain my strong silent role.

Kelly said...

Thats cool that they were interviewed by the news! I want to see the video...