Monday, August 18, 2008

I am as cool as Lisa!

Not only did Lisa join the ranks of the not-anonymous bloggers... she had this really cool RSS feed alongside hers! I figured it out and want to pass the ino on so you can be as cool as Lisa too!
From your dashboard go to Layouts. Click "add a gadget" then click "My blog list."
Now, if you already created an RSS feed at Google Reader as I previously reccomended, you can just add your whole list in one click and remove the ones you dont want showing on Blog Spot! Otherwise paste and click the addys from your previous link page element. Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

It's Lisa said...

Welcome to the
"coolest" blogger club.
I'm one of the coolest thanks to kenny.
Thanks again ken!!!

Ken said...

Joni,

Thanks for the tip. It gave Lisa the option automatically but this will save time for changing ours around.

Hope you don't overdose on all the trip & party pictures from this past week... Missed you!

Ken

Ken said...

Now for a tip from me (though you probably know this). You can click and drag your items so they are in the order you want. I wondered if you wanted your profile to be at the very bottom of the right hand column instead of up top?

Joni Scott said...

Good Job Ken! I Didn't know that and I am glad you told me about it!