Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rex Lex and Hannah Montanna

I want to start this out by saying that GOD is AWESOME!!
Without a myriad of endless details to confirm that, just trust me. It's true.
Okay THAT said:

Here is my darling new husband with darling little Hosanna at the Cornerzone last night.
And Grace, of corse. I asked her to smile... yeah...
Too much cuteness for one blog! Now this is the dearest little Zuri the world has ever seen:

Yesterday was full, frazzled and fun. Grace, Hannah and a variety of girls came up to see the "Hannah Montanna" 3D movie/concert here in Marquette. What a blast! Of corse we had to have a "Hannah Montanna" party, including cake and a Hannah Montanna wig. Zuri is sporting the wig here, and everyone was waiting for the cake so I had to snap this before she calmed down. But these three were dubbed (by Grace)Hosanna Indiana, Hannah Montanna, and Zuri Missouri.

Then a REAL, LIVE Band came over to eat at my house. This is "Rex Lex", a Christian Band from Madison WI who were invited over by Hannahs band girlies to enjoy my "Vegan Chili" and Fancy HM cake.Sadie insisted on getting in the picture.
We spent the $5.00 each to watch the band. I wished I could understand the lyrics because they were really talented and fun to watch. The lead singer gave a little message, which I always love, and Hannahs band did alot of dancing. (Except Hannah who stayed at my house with a nasty cold)
It was a fun night.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow. That looks very exciting. I especially like the wig on Zuri. Very cute. I tried calling you that day AND yesterday. Obviously you were having too much fun at a rock show.
so uh...go Hannah montana...er..?

Anonymous said...

Dear Joni Luvs,

I am writing to you today because I need advice. One of my sisters is accusing me of not posting comments on her blog. Feeling terrible about this, I went through her site - and found that actually I've commented on four out of seven posts, and one of my comments was book length (well, a short book anyway) and another time I posted two comments!

While my conscience is clear - after all, I doubt I have such a good track record on any other family blog - I'm now feeling "under the gun." I'm not sure I'll be able to post with the same kind of "joie de vivre" that's necessary in these circumstances.

Can you help me to once again "feel the luv"?

Signed,

No Comment

Anonymous said...

tell bethany that's zuri missouri to her

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Joni...
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.. good to see!
Love the Hannah Montana cake!! Wish I had thought of that one!
call me!

Kelly said...

That looks like a fun night! Cute wigs :)