Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cool girls... Cool Guys

Weekends have kept me hopping lately. So much so I am behind on my Blog-posting stuff. In an attempt to begin catching up I will start with pictures from last weekend when the calvary Youth group and leaders came to stay.
A Scene from the bathroom:


A scene from the "Ignighter" held nearby where there were inflatable games , a band and a message. Afterwards the youth met and talked with the local youth about the Lord. I have to say, I was impressed and blessed with the youth group.
And Miss Adelaide Dale took on some big guys in her suomo wrestling outfit. She's so cute, huh? And what a great team to back her up!

But cooler yet was this handsome young man who served and had a great opportunity to talk with a guy about the Lord when the event was over.
And further coolness was listening to my son in law give a message inspiring and challenging the kids to read thier bibles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me to upload these pictures on to the He-brews myspace tomorrow.

and you are behind! shame shame shame. hee hee. just kidding.

Anonymous said...

ha ha! I know! I laughed when I saw that comment from bethany. I was going to comment her back to tell her that you had the video!