Monday, February 25, 2008

Baptism!

Sunday February 1oth was a GREAT day because 3 of my favoritest people made a public proclamation of thier new faith:

First.. My Great Husband, Charlie got to share his testimony and how God had worked in his life at Silver Creek Church;
Charlies youngest boy, Andrew was the first to get dunked. Afterwards he declared "This was an awesome day!"
Then Zach, 14, took the plunge. He told the congregation he saw this as the next step in his walk with God
Then of course, Charlie:
Lots of Joy!
Well, we hurried from the service at Silver Creek to the service at "Waters Edge" where my kids had gone to church that particular Sunday; having become stranded after the Fire-Up Ignighter (see earlier post) The boys are still attending Silver Creek with thier mom, but it seems God is moving us to Waters Edge again... at least for a season.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That is wonderful....
but aren't you a bit late in posting this? Kinda like you were late in commenting on my blog :-D

Joni Scott said...

Yup I was. I originally titled the blog "Finally caught up on my blogging."

Kelly said...

Yay for baptisms!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused about Silver Creek and Water's Edge. Have I heard of these places before? I thought you attended an entirely different church. Hmm. Time for a phone call I guess.

Anonymous Brother