Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On to States!

Tommorow morning I head out with these Forest Park kids who qualified for State Finals. Luke, BTW took 1st places all season, but State Forensics will be alot more challenging!
I'm kinda excited because I get to be a judge! They'll even pay me for it. Woot!
I look forward to time with my oldest son, though I am sad I'll be missing church Sunday now that Charlie and I have found a church I am pretty sure we will soon be calling "home," at long last. http://www.nlcofmqt.org/

4 comments:

Ken said...

Go Luke! I heard you do a great job, and I'm sure you will. I'll look for the video...

Ken said...

Wellllll... how did he do??

Joni Scott said...

It's nice of you to ask! he did very well.. but not as good as we hoped. He just missed semi finals. Boo-hoo. I was super sad about it. His judges comments were very encouraging though. he had 3 second places in four performances. That's VERY good.
I Didn't video tape it yet! Argh! I was just realizing that today. Maybe I can get Luke to let me tape a "special" performance.

Ken said...

Well, I've heard Luke is excellent. Wish I could've seen him!

Meanwhile, the only person lagging behind you in recent posts is Smarty...