Tuesday, April 1, 2008

God's Idea of an April Fools joke?

Just when you think it's time for Spring, I woke up to this:

Blizzard Conditions on April 1st!!! Oi Vey! Oh to have some hot cider and a blazing fire. Alas.. I am trapped within my cider-less home and doubt I shall even cross the street to go to Citgo anytime soon! My poor little dog started to go out her doggie door and backed right back out.

Check out this radar pic below:

Marquette is about where that orangeish top "flame" thing seems to be pointing. Anyone want to move up?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...wow. It's a love/hate relationship. When spring hits, you love living that north. :)

Ken said...

Ummm... our trees just started to bloom...

Bethany said...

oh my goodness! Tanya said it right. Spring is the worst part of living up there. Hope it melts soon!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

that radar map is so funny! It's a good thing you have good sense of humor that's for sure!