Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanks, God!

For a house full of Fantastic Christian friends who shared a meal with us the day before Thanksgiving

For a Husband who cooked and cleaned and supports and loves me all the time
And for somehow ending up with the three most wonderful daughters on planet earth, as well as two grandaughters and two sons not pictured here

I am thankful for Gods provision of good and kindhearted husbands for these daughters


I am thankful for my sisters and brothers who have proven to me that blood is indeed, thicker than water. Not pictured is my sis-in-law Debbi who has been a true friend and comrade and an understanding ear and compassionate advisor in my exiled days. Thanks Debbi!
I am thankful for this (blurry) score and the chance to see it on the board, in person, at Ford Field November 21st:
And thankful for a chance to watch the game with my kids and share in the excitement of a well deserved STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR FOREST PARK!!!
which includes #89 By far, by far the smallest player on the field with by far, by far, the biggest heart on the field!



4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love how Hannah is pointing to Renae in the pic of us at Ford Field. ha.

So you should email me all of your pictures from this, not just the ones you put up. Cuz I would love to finally get to update, but we took hardly any pictures.

Ken said...

Tell Luke we missed seeing him, but we did see him on TV. And not just the fake #89, the real Luke!

Great to see you last week, even if I talked to your daughters and sons-in-law a little more than to you this time!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Joni...
Great to see you this Thanksgiving... bring that hubby with you next time... and lets play games. I missed family get-together games.. we just ran out of time this time around.
Liked the way you did this post by the way!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for priceline.com!