Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hannah Gets all the Attention:

I had a GREAT time having my beloved middle child with me ALL weekend!! We visited NMU and saw a play at the college, went shopping, out to dinner, hung out at home watching TV and playing cribbage. We also attended Lukes football game. They won!! woot! We're heading downstate for Fridays STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!

But for now.. more of my Belle:Ain't she purty?

and listen to her rock the house: (this video is a little long. It took FOREVER to process)



But best of all was listening to my kiddos practise worship for Sunday:



See. Hannah does have a softer side. :-)

Luke is doing great on guitar too, but it's all about Hannah for now.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

wow...good singing, and i didn't know luke could play the guitar!

Anonymous said...

ok so luke's got a post, hosanna's got a post....it's time for another hosanna post!

Bethany said...

Er, what about a Grace and Bethany post?
And I don't think I realized Luke could play that good. It's beautiful. And I think we all knew Hannah has a softer side...actually, she is all a softer side in reality.
see ya tomorrow!