Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Still figuring this thing out...

A scene from the Norway fair where Charlie and I watched a biker-guy do a pretty cool show.


These boys were pretty entertained as well:


Now that I live in Marquette I can take advantage of all it's culture-y things. Saturday I dragged Charlie along to the dog show in hopes of finding the perfect canine breed for us. I fell in love with an adorable "Australian Terrier." What a cutie! As soon as I have an extra $600.00 I think I'll buy one.

I was pleased to find this little foursome:




I was happy to see them in a cage because otherwise they may start racing or chasing squirrels and get muscle-tone.

...and don't ya just love those cow eyes?



I would add another picture and say more BUT I have yet to figure out Blogger. *sigh* I cannot move my pictures around on the blog. I don't get it. So I am still trying to figure it out.
and YES Lisa.. you must not only begin your own blog but included in your mission is the daunting task of getting Jimmy and Deb to create one as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joni,

Woops, missed this post! Now I see...

Those are indeed some sad whippets. Muscle tone would do them good. And I would know, because I could use some more too!

Also -- notice the colors. Whippets come in many colors, though show bred whippets tend to stick to "party color blue."

Of course Cheryl is the one who actually knows this kind of thing...