Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gifts



Tis that time of year when the Calendar reminds me that I am getting closer and closer to walking out of this world and into heaven. (meaning: I'm getting old)

Grace and Hosanna celebrated my homeward journey with a wonderful fingerpainting which I needed to cover all that icky solid white color on my refridgerator, plus flowers and (yummy!) choclate!


As well as this awesome pair of earings:
Hannah gave me a much needed daughterly hug!! Oh.. and a puzzle too. yayness.


Charlie had a trail of cards and bouquets and flowers to announce that he loves me!!!! Double yayness! I had to harrass him about finding my gift; which was a docking station for my Kodak camers! At last! Hoorah!! And then he took me for dinner at Red Lobster.
(Sorry ladies... he's taken)


And a pic of my young son on the shooting range with HIS new birthday gift: a 22. His pa bought it, but I did enjoy taking the lad to target practise at a christian shooting club.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do I rate? hannah made the photos...and sigh, where am I?! ha ha ha.

all you have to do to come make me meals is COME HERE! :-)

Ken said...

Nice picture of Hannah, too!

Did I say happy birthday yet?

Kenny