Monday, March 9, 2009

Albuquerque

Here are just a few scenes from Charlie and I's recent visit to Albuquerque.

This is us by the Rio Grande: And us plus Bethany at the Petroglyphs. They were pretty cool

The stairway Jesus built. Cool story, quite a miracle:

My guy and me at a cool tunnel we drove through


Bethany and Matt during our hike in the Skandia Mts

That is just a touch of all we did and saw! It was a blast! I loved Albuquerque. So, in case you are interested I used one of the many wonderful facebook features; I posted links below to my other pictures. Check em out:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20989&id=1173371187&l=7da9b


3 comments:

Bethany said...

It's actually Sandia...but ya know. Whatever!

It's Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm sure it was wonderful just seeing Matt and Bethany again.
The skies are so blue. It must have been VERY difficult to come back to the snow. Well..spring is just around the corner.

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

What a great trip! I looked through all your pictures looks like a lot of beautiful sunsets too! Must have been nice to have warm weather for a while too!
Are you ready to pack up and move south? I am!