Friday, February 20, 2009

Scenes from the Zone:

I know this may be shocking, but I am a woman of few words right now. I have been working Way too many hours and I finally have a day off and thought I'd throw up scenes from a Cornerzone concert a few nights ago. It has been great to be involved in my kiddos life again, and I am grateful for so many answers to prayer!



Oh, P.S: Josh leads a Bible Study and worship time at the Zone every Thursday. These have been well attended and really good.
Be sure to check out these dancing vids: ;-)



Next pics will be from our trip to New mexico!! Woot! We visit Bethany February 23rd to March 3rd. I am soooooo ready!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like everyone was having a lot of fun! The video of Zuri is super cute!

It's Lisa said...

Looks like fun!! Zuri is getting sooooo big, and very adorable. Both of Grace's kids like Grace. I remember Grace as a baby- especially one particular picture I have, and they certainly a lot like her.

Have fun in New Mexico. What a great time to go- just as winter is seeming to never end you can go relax in the sun.

It's Lisa said...

I typed too fast and missed a couple of words in my last comment.
I tried to say that both of Grace's kids LOOK like Grace .

Ken said...

Whoa, hooooold everything. No one told me about the trip to New Mexico. Is someone going to swing by and pick me up?