Friday, December 26, 2008

The Gifts of Christmas:

Merry Day after Christmas ya'll!! I wanted to share a few moments from our Christmas day. Unfortunatley, I hadn't charged my camera battery, so I missed a few special moments, but here are some I did catch:
1st: The great game opening:
Next: I had an idea in early December for a gift for Josh. I ordered it right away, but it wasn't sent for a week after. Those Jewish people don't seem to understand the Christmas rush! ;-) So I made Josh a unique little card:
Yup: A cut-out jewish dude
And inside was a "Tallit" or prayer shawl to put on him. Josh loved the card and gift idea. he even thanked me for thinking of him in purchasing a gift he hadn't asked for (although he said he thought of it) but really wanted!!
Luke had meticulously saved ALL his birthday and Christmas money planning to buy a guitar. Little did he know I had secretly ordered the one he wanted so he had it for Christmas. he was pretty creative with his picture taking of the Seagull mini-jumbo acoustic electric

I hear Zuri got alot of dolls for Christmas. Charlie and I bought her a very life-like little doll that comes with accessories and says 28 phrases, giggles, and cries, depending on how you hold her and which accessory she is using. Even I want to play with that doll!!Hosanna enjoyed her keyboard from super grandma. Zuri had a giant horse from super grandmaAnd Josh's brother Matt particularly enjoyed his Disney princess collection:

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a very fun Christmas! That's a cool picture of the guitar too.

Bethany said...

Zuri looks so cute in that picture of her and the horse. She obviously loved it.

Anonymous said...

For the record, of all the dolls zuri got that one is her
Favorite. She's been putting her in and out of the highchair all day... Well that And sitting herself inside the little playpen!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Merry Christmas!!
Looks like a very fun evening! Tell Luke he's quite the photographer... love the guitar shot!