Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The C-Zone 4 Lukes B-day

Saturday night we hung out at the "C-Zone" or "CornerZone" where Hannah is getting a coffee shop ministry going in connection with Youth For Christ. It is right across the street from our house.. so how much fun is that? Son-in -law Josh and son-of-an-old-friend Seth were among the acoustic offerings provided
Luke chillin' and listening to the music with friends
then we surprised Luke with cake for all:We sang to Luke:

luke sang to us:
Happy Birthday Luke!!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I know its all about luke...but since I couldn't get the videos to have sound here at teh CZ I'll just note how hawt I look. My hair totally worked that day. I was told it didn't...but it does.
Maybe I'll do it again today.

Bethany said...

Oh witule Lukey! I can't believe he is 17. Oh my. Where has the time gone?

It's Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!