Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cheerleading *still* runs in the Family!

Well folks... I have started a new job. I am a dietary aid at "Brookridge Assisted living." I think I will be liking it alot as soon as I get used to all the exercise, And as soon as I am working 20 hours a week instead of 40, as I am now. Meanwhile the posts here at J Luvs C may be sporadic at best, but trust that I am reading yours, even if I am too tired to respond.
This video comes with a special shout-out to Sis Karen: Step aside Oglesby girls!


4 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Hosanna you are so AMAZINGLY CUTE! I think she likes to be in front of crowds.. watch out mom! My cheer days are a loooong time past.. now I have the next generation cheering for me- Taylor.. Hosanna should come watch taylor sometime!

It's Lisa said...

Hosanna does a great job!!! She does seem to be a little social butterfly, just like her cousin madison.

Good luck at the new job Joni!

Hannah said...

So cute!

Ken said...

That's a pretty cool video. Way to go, Hosanna!

Uncle Ken