Friday, September 5, 2008

American Idol Concert!

Here we are at the Resch center in GreenBay, awaiting the big concert!


Charlie was asked to challenge a girl to guiotar hero. Of corse he rocked the house! ;-)
We were pretty close. Woulda liked to be closer... but not bad. here's a nice shot of Michael Johns with my zoom. he did really, really, good. He came in #2 place at our concert as far as I'm concerned.
David Archuletta was everything you'd expect him to be: a giggling crooner.
Here is the winner and still #1 (also a good shot of our seat view) David Cook!!








5 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Joni and Charlie...
It looks like a fun concert--- Kelly is probably very jealous .. even though she already went once.. I'm sure she would love to go again!!

Hannah said...

Yay!!!!
You're so lucky.

But thats ok cuz I had a party while you were gone.

Kelly said...

I'm glad you had fun! I think Archuleta did awesome during the concert tour :) And in reference to Aunt Karen's comment...no, I'm not jealous, cause I got to MEET them all AND see the concert...not to mention the hug I got from Archuleta!!!

It's Lisa said...

Kelly may not be jealous- but I am. It looks like fun!!

Good job on the guitar Charlie.

Ken said...

Hmm, I'm not experiencing jealousy. Odd.

But it was good to talk to you, happy birthday again!

Say Hi to Charlie for me.