Saturday, March 15, 2008

Awkward Try-outs

Today this person:





and I tried out for one of the four plays that will be held at this little theater on Lake Superior:

It was a bit nerve wracking and challenging, There's alot of great talent here in Marquette. I was especially surprised at the number of guys were there and how really, really good they were. I had to audition by *gulp* singing!

I chose to sing this:


You know... the whole "Don't Cry for me Argentina" thing, I passed enuf to make callbacks, as, of course, did my Belle. I think we will both be in this production. We find out Monday at 5:00. Pray for us!!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

woo hoo! Go you guys. That theater is so small!
Well I hope you guys both get in. That'd be super fun for you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Joni and Hannah!!!!!

Lisa

Ken said...

Good Providence! I hope both of you get in. Looks like plenty of fun.