Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry CHRISTmas



I had alot of trouble dragging my post-Christmas body out of bed today. *yawn* After all the running and wrapping and fixin's and cookie making and a great time at my Moms and ate ALOT. Yay!
Anyhow.. ignore the lame and unimaginative narration because yeah... the brain is still not fully functioning and I have to get up and clean and prepare for our fellowship group tonight and "second Christmas" tommmorow.


LOTS of food:


I have alot of pictures of Luke and his neice. he has always been a great big brother and now he's a great "big uncle" I love these scenes



Here's a great scene of those famous "Christmas morning looks." Grace and family stayed at Moms as did Charlie and I




Hosanna got a Ukelele from her "Super Grandma and Grandpa" How cute is this? I loved being there to watch Hosannas excitement opening gifts this Christmas!!

Babies put the "Joy" in Christmas!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

That was lovely.

Ken said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and the "commentary." Wish I could've been there! But it sure was good to see MOST everyone at Thanksgiving. Please tell Luke hello from Uncle Kenny -- missed seeing him at Thanksgiving.

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Joni..
looks like all of you had a great time at moms! I know she sure enjoyed having all of you spend the night and wake up on Christmas with her and Wayne!
Love the ukalayle.. ok, have no idea how to spell that..but that is just too cute!