Monday, November 3, 2008

The 50's & Sleep Seripis

Our Church hosted a 50's party October 31st. Joel was a little worried his "costume" wasn't an accurate portrayal of the 50's and he wouldn't fit in. You decide:
My friend Tammy looked awesome:

Luke contacted a band he loves "Sleep Seripis Sleep" who, for the cost of a sticker for my guitar case, crashed at various places throughout my house after an all-night youth lock-in they played at. Pictured here after they ate all of Charlie's Peanut Butter Captain Crunch and other breakfast type items as well as lots O coffee:


It was fun having them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joel looks awesome! what were you dressed up as?

Hannah said...

Wow! sad I missed it! That actually looked like it may have been fun! hmm!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

That's a fun theme for a party! I think Joel looks the best!

Kelly said...

Nice look Joel!