Tuesday, October 16, 2007

nutin' much

So what is new?

Today is just a rainy day and Charlie headed off to work. I am going to paint dressers and go to the YMCA to swim and take a Step-aerobics class. Ah, too much excitement, eh? I may even go to Wal*Mart.. just cuz I can.

We are expecting our new baby! Here is her latest picture (6 weeks) :

Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m. we will meet our little girl, as well as her biological parents, siblings, and various Kennel mates. Then we'll bring her home. I can't wait!
Okay.. I am lame. I am getting all happy about Sadie and made her a little profile on dog Channel: http://www.dogchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=43713

4 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Joni,
Your post sounds a lot like our adoption blog before went to China to bring Madison home!
Sadie is a cutie pie!
I see you are following in Ken and Chery's footsteps.. and I'll have to remember to read the doggie blogs!

Anonymous said...

i bet sadie mae is excited to go to wal-mart.

Anonymous said...

Sadie is very cute!!!!
It sounds like you are going to show her??????

Good luck with you new baby!!
Lisa

Ken said...

Joni, I tried calling today but both your phone numbers have changed. Sigh.